Chemistry : Characterization of the chemical state in different geophysical conditions
Chlorine: Diurnal variation, partitioning and budget
- What is the equilibrium constant between ClO and its dimer ClOOCl and is the ClOCl photolysis in accord with laboratory data?
- How important is the ClO-dimer cycle for ozone depletion?
Bromine: Diurnal variation, partitioning and budget, trends by linking to previous measurements
- What is the Brx budget and trend?
- Are atmospheric observations of bromine species and OClO in accord with the recommended photolysis rate of BrONO2 and the branching ratios of the ClO+BrO reaction?
- What are the consequences for the speed of the catalytic ClO/BrO ozone depletion cycle?
- What is the rate of de/renitrification?
- Chlorine: Diurnal variation, partitioning and budget
Dynamics : Characterization of the dynamical state in different geophysical conditions
Dynamical evolution in the climate change context
- What is this evolution of tracer-tracer correlations from vortex conditions to springtime?
- Is there an acceleration of the Brewer Dobson circulation?
Fast transport, filamentation and mixing
- What is the time evolution of turbulent diffusivity?
- What is the link between tropical and polar region during springtime?
- Dynamical evolution in the climate change context
- What is the consistency of the spectroscopic parameters used in different spectral windows?
- What is the consistency of in situ versus remote sensing measurements?
- Validation of T, O3, N2O, CH4, H2O, NO, NO3, NO2, HNO3, ClONO2, BrO, OClO measured on ENVISAT platform from MIPAS, SCIAMACHY and GOMOS instruments.